Fun Day with the Girls

Fun Day with the Girls

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

She's a really good scootcher


Here's a really short video of her latest discovery, this was taken on the 19th. She figured out how to do this about two weeks ago, she's real speedy at it now. When she goes after the cat or dog she looks so adorable with the most determined expression on, she really has no hope of keeping up with them but she's persistent enough that they get bored of running away.

Bedtime was a drain today, I think she napped to long in the afternoon. We had been outside in the sunshine all morning until 3 in the afternoon and she'd just caught a 30 minute nap in her stroller so I figured she could use some extra rest in her afternoon nap. So instead of picking her up and continueing with the evening after her nap I put her back to sleep. She fell back to sleep like a charm, I paid for it later though when she wouldn't sleep until 12am, I can't  remember the last time she was awake that late. Also, I thought I'd save myself some time and skip the bath today, turns out skipping the bath doesn't save time because she doesn't have the bath time to wind down and get ready for sleeping, not doing that again =/

Ivory's wedding was on Saturday, Lissy, Medori, Michelle, Izzie, and myself danced at the end it was super fun, I'm not much of a dancer but I was enthusiasticly imperfect and had a blast, I'm sure people watching must have been embarased enough for the both of us so I just had fun and didn't worry about what people where thinking. Besides wich, I know for a fact Medori and Melissa didn't know what they where doing and they didn't look bad at all so I figured I could do it too, just move to the beat right, I mean even Wesley can dance.

2 comments:

  1. Babies definitely make parents dance. I'm pretty sure I'd be quite embarrassed if someone hid a camera in this house and caught me dancing with/for Judah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I dance all the time at home now with Thomas....and yeah the whole messing with the bath thing, I've learn my lesson the hard way too! routine is so important!! I remember at one point complaining about it, and then not doing it properly for two days, and when I got back on to it, not only was Thomas happier but I was too! I realized it was just as important for me to stick to set(ish) schedule as him. :) love the video!

    ReplyDelete

Smelling the roses

Smelling the roses